Wednesday 20 July 2011

~CUPCAKES~


YES!! I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!

I have been quite fond about CUPCAKES lately and recently, I'm going CRAZY bout them.. I love to adore the BEAUTY and CUTENESS of the CUPCAKES more than eating them! I like eating them though but adoring them is just MORE!!


CUPCAKES that has got animal designs on them ATTRACTS me much much more coz I'm an animal LOVER!


LOOK! Aren't they AWESOME???







This LADYBIRD CUPCAKES is just my FAVORITE of all!! I'm attempting to do one and when I do, I'll be the most happiest person in the world!!


Gosh, I really LOOOVEEEE CUPCAKES and RIGHT NOW, I'm craving for one!!! =P

2 comments:

  1. comelll! you're right,adoring foodsometimes feels better than eating 'em,haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. I guess you do the same thing Hystrix??? BTW, thank you so much for helping me on opening this blog! Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete