Saturday 2 July 2011

Why I started??

Well, there are many reasons for me to start blogging..

1. The first and foremost reason is that I am an English teacher-to-be! So I want to improve my writing skills! (sounds so nerdy which is not me!)

2. Actually, writing is my passion but sadly, I am too lazy! So by having this blog, I just hope that I will have reasons to write!

3. I am a very emotional person so rather than wasting my time emo-ing, it's better for me to blog something right??? =)

4. I don't like to keep a diary so this is like the other option for me!

5. I also believe that by pouring out my feeling by writing, it makes me happy coz I am not a person who expresses my feelings..

So I guess that's it! I am kinda excited (Although I know I am kinda left out and late to create a blog! But I believe that it is better LATE than NEVER!) So, see ya with my next post! ^_^


So why don't you


Have a great day! Cheers! =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetheart....proud of u...at last u have started...n i'm ur first follower baby.....Happiest soul babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...gud luck dear....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you :) err, I meant I am one of the follower :P

    ReplyDelete