Friday 9 September 2011

~FRIENDSHIP~

A very subtle topic. Its very hard to define FRIENDSHIP.. In my 21 years of living , I have got hurt a lot , fell down, got up and still getting hurt because of FRIENDSHIP but I'm still moving on with my life. At first I really got confused. What is FRIENDSHIP then??


I had no one to explain.. Confused , still I was.. I was having the best of times with them until something terrible came up.. I tried my very best to hold my FRIENDS whom I love a lot.. I did , I really did.. But I didn't know where I went wrong.. Maybe it was my mistake, I agreed and I confessed but things did not seem to be the same.. Maybe they can't forgive me.. Maybe that's it.. I guess.. But I knew I did not do anything with the intention of hurting them.. Nobody understood me.. Damn hurt I was and this poor heart cried loudly but no one could hear..



But I thought, people choose to be with the people that they want. We cant force anyone to be with us although we want them to be with us.. After all , its their life right.. So they have their own rights to decide. They have their own reasons to not to choose to be with me.. I think I just have to learn to leave my friends on the path that they choose to be and move on with my life. I tried my best and I know that I will not regret later that I did not try to fix things up.

Yes, we have to get HURT in order to LEARN.. I have really learnt a lot.. Enough of tears.. And, I have decided, if my friends choose to stay in my life, I will WELCOME them with open arms.. But if they choose to LEAVE, I will bid them a GOODBYE with a BIG SMILE.. =)

6 comments:

  1. My dear pearl, i can feel how you are feeling now! Just remember one thing, realize who is your true friend, may be you have realized, may be u still need some time to realize my dear. Take your own time and think twice before you decide my LOVELY PEARL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand Pavi.. I'm taking my time da.. =)
    LOVELY PEARL loves SEXY LADY so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we can see, the conclusion is in the last paragraph!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pira.
    Well appreciate those who appreciate you. You're a wonderful friend as I know so just remain they way you are. :) and life has ups and downs so just take them as part of life cycle ! :) All the best woman ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey jas, thank you so much dear!!! Thanx for accepting me the way I am!! You are one of my best buddy too!!! XOXO!!! =)

    ReplyDelete