Saturday 17 September 2011

~My BEST FRIEND~

Best friend.. Everyone has a best friend.. Don't you?? I have few.. But I have only one BEST FRIEND that my LOVE FOR her is UNMEASURABLE..





She was with me since I was not even fully formed..












She is the reason I breathe..














She has never left me alone..











She gave everything that she had just for me..













She works hard so that I can live a happy life..












She never says NO to me..










She will always smile to hide sorrows in her heart so that I will never know..










She is my EVERYTHING..








She is the one who will always be there for you.. No matter in what condition you are, what you did, what you have said, THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON that will always embrace you forever is MUM.. AMMA.. She is the one.. My BEST FRIEND FOREVER!! My whole life wont be enough to show my love for her.. Missing her at this very moment madly..

No comments:

Post a Comment