Friday 17 August 2012

Childhood. I miss it. So much.

As usual, I was scrolling down my FB news feed and then I saw a picture posted by my friend. I stopped, Hey I know that UNCLE!!!! I used to buy "Aiskrim Potong" from this uncle when I was in my primary school. I starred at the picture for minutes without realizing. That was more than 10 years ago. Tears filled my eyes. How I miss my childhood. I went to school just to see my friends, recess was spent playing and gossiping (that age itself), and the main agenda starts after school, JUNK FOOD SHOPPING TIME!! That is when we finish all up saved up pennies to get all sorts of chips, crackers and so on(SUPER RING, BIKA, APOLLO and etc.) And to get 20 cents "Aiskrim Potong" (corn flavoured: my fav) was a MUST!! Haishh! During my childhood, seriously, my biggest worry was just HOMEWORK. How when I get back home from school, first thing that I'll do is to sniff from outside the house itself what my mom has cooked for lunch. I'll eat until my stomach feels like bursting, then straight to bed for an afternoon nap (quite long one) with my mum. I wake up for my tea time, take my bath, pray, tv then straight to bed again. (That's why my homework was a worry to me!!) Sitting here, I feel helpless, how I wish I could have my childhood again.. I know TIME is not REVERSIBLE. If I was given a chance, I will not change anything in my past coz that was what that made me who I am today. But I can tell you, I was one naughty, weird & HAPPY kid who really enjoyed my CHILDHOOD! And that child is still in me and will always be. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment