Sunday 5 August 2012

FEAR is only a FEAR until you OVERCOME it!!

18th July 2012: Never knew that I will ever Bungy Jump! It was decided there and then. I still couldn't believe that I'm gonna jump although I was at the edge of the platform. When I was at the edge of the platform, I could not think of anyone else, the only thing that was on my mind was, should I turn back and walk away! Thank GOD my partner that went tandem with me was there to convince me that WE CAN DO IT! OMG, How I LOVE HER!! It took lots of courage to decide to JUMP and I did! Had TERRIBLE blood rush while falling down and I only opened my eyes when I heard my partner saying, "Don't close your eyes!!" Quickly, I opened my eyes and I enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL view, upside down! It was beautiful! Had three bounces before they pulled us up and somehow I managed to pull my red string and sit while I went up. When I stepped on the platform, my legs were shaking, I could not stop it, it was involuntary. All I can think of is, THANK GOD I did not walk away and I DID IT!! I felt so AWESOME that I could not describe it in words! And yeah, I walked away as a CERTIFIED JUMPER EXTRAORDINAIRE!! And this it it, I decided, I'm gonna try all the exciting challenges while I can! Woohooooo!!

1 comment:

  1. Good try my dear....it boost ur life na... avina stronger girl now.=)

    ReplyDelete